The Solar Power Portal Awards represent an opportunity for industry recognition, a catalyst for new business opportunities and higher visibility within the industry.
Taking the time to enter will give you and your company a wide range of benefits that will include:
- Entries seen by industry-leading, expert judges
- Shortlisted entries will be showcased on Solar Power Portal and in the September issue of Solar Business Focus UK
- Winners will be featured on Solar Power Portal and Solar Business Focus UK (November issue)
- Winning entries will be displayed at Solar Energy UK from 14 – 15 October (post-ceremony)
- Each winner will receive their award at the Solar Power Portal Gala Dinner Awards Ceremony
- Recognition as a leader and innovator in the solar industry
- Multi-channel promotion through Solar Power Portal, Solar Business Focus UK, related e-shots and social media platforms
- Increased brand awareness for all entrants
- Motivation and reward – increased morale for your team
- Endorsement of your company’s skills and expertise attracting new customers, partners and investment
Winners of the 2015 Solar Power Portal Awards will receive their awards at a prestigious presentation and gala dinner ceremony.
The ceremony will give your organisation the perfect opportunity to celebrate and recognise the efforts and achievements of those raising the bar and setting exemplary standards in the UK solar industry.
The evening also offers a fantastic setting in which to network with fellow guests and peers from the industry and beyond.
NEW: Best international use of solar
This award will be given to the project – either grid connected or not – that has done the most to benefit the local community in which it has been located. Whether you’re sending solar lanterns to ‘last mile’ locations or building a grid-connected project internationally, the judges for this award will be looking for training and long-term employment opportunities in addition to significant technical expertise.