PV and ME Question #7: Can six-word PV tales tell all?
6 So many solar websites and newsletters.
6 So much to read every day.
6 PV and ME knows your pain.
6 But writing is really just editing.
6 Each story here has six words.
6 Fast to read, easy to enjoy.
6 Anyone can SIXword their life’s story.
6 A minimal memoir all about you.
6 “No future. No past. Not lost.”
6 That could even be about solar.
6 Does it have a long future?
6 It certainly has a short past.
6 Whether it’s lost, time will tell.
6 So get some wine and relax.
6 It’s time for 16 solar stories.
1) PV is solar. Is solar PV?
2) Solar power, power friendly, powerful foes.
4) US PV, no ITC, no sales?
5) Sun and wind: perpetual motion real.
6) PV incentives – survival of the FIT-test.
7) Modi wins. Solar cheers. India waits,
8) PV researchers, unsung heroes, names please.
9) Goodbye Italy. Farewell Spain. Who’s next?
10) Solar Impulse – PV on an Odyssey.
11) Electric vehicles. Fossil-fuel charged. No gain.
12) Factory born, factory dies, solar life.
13) Hot sales! Blazing sales! Fire sales
14) Man’s greatest discoveries – fire and photons.
15) Nuclear. New? Clear? Clearly unsafe. UNSAFE!
16) PV is business with a conscience.
6 Your turn to tell solar’s story. Six words, no more, no less. 6
This blog was originally published on PV and ME and was republished with permission.