Oklahoma, United States [RenewableEnergyWorld.com] Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo is now accepting abstract submittals for the 2010 conference program. Submit your abstracts by August 7, 2009 and take advantage of the opportunity to share your insight with the renewable energy industry.
Topics of interest to the Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo conference audience include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Market trends and barriers
• Project development and financing
• Biomass & biofuels
• Energy storage
• Hydrogen and fuel cell
• Renewable portfolio standards
• Green power programs
• Green power marketing
• Renewable financing
• Federal, state and local incentive programs
• Renewable energy credits and certificates
• Interconnection and integration issues
• Permitting opportunities and challenges
• National security implications
• International opportunities and challenges
• End-use applications
• Commercial and industrial
• Distributed generation
Paper Presentation Guidelines
• Estimated presentation length – 15-22 minutes, including Q & A time.
• Submission of a written presentation to conference management is required in advance of Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo to enable publication on the CD-ROM conference proceedings.
• Complimentary Registration – One presenter per selected presentation is eligible for complimentary full conference registration to Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo, which includes admission to the exhibit hall and conference, two delegate luncheons, exhibit hall floor reception and one copy of the conference proceedings on CD-ROM.
Once the abstract has been submitted, an automatic email response will be sent to confirm Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo conference management has received it.