There are many advantages of using LED lighting. To list a few:
- LED lights last longer. They can last 50,000 hours with only 25% degradation & up to 100,00 hours. Incandescent lights last on average 2,000 hours and fluorescent lamps last on average 20,000 hours.
- LED lights emit more light per watt than incandescent lights
- LED lights are more efficient, as they give off very little heat, which saves energy & air conditioning. There is no filament in an LED light, and therefore, it doesn’t need to heat up.
- LED lights are more durable, as the bulb is very small. They are a solid state device and easily fit into circuits
- LED lights light up quickly
We could understand the usage of CT LED lighting Programs and some of the advantages of using LED Lighting also can be visited completely at http://www.cubed-llc.com or can reached directly at 800-410-9150.