Solar Power International 2010 is taking place this week in Los Angeles, CA. The following are expo numbers, session counts, and other numbers for an at-a-glance view of Solar Power International.
(October 13, 2010) — Solar Power International 2010 is taking place this week in Los Angeles, CA. Photovoltaics World is in attendance, bringing live video, podcast interviews, analysis and more to our homepage, www.PVWorld.com. The following are expo numbers, session counts, and other numbers for an at-a-glance view of Solar Power International.
- The conference has grown again this year, with more than 1,100 total exhibitors, up from 925 exhibitors last year.
- SPI 10 features 200 expert speakers.
- More than 35 breakout sessions will take place at SPI 2010.
- The show features dozens of half- and full-day educational training workshops.
- The expo floor is more than 825,000 square feet this year and will be segmented by product category, with a job center.
The “Open to the Public” night, will be held today from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. It includes free access to the expo floor as well as sessions on solar water heating for homeowners, solar electricity 101 and more.
- Show website: www.solarpowerinternational.com.
- Solar Power International on Facebook: http://ow.ly/nLsh
- Solar Power International on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SolarPwrIntl, Twitter hashtag #solpwr10.
- Photovoltaics World: news and analysis from the show: http://www.electroiq.com/index/photovoltaics.html
- RenewableEnergyWorld.com: http://www.renewableenergyworld.com