SEMA and the SMTA invite electronics manufacturing industry professionals to submit technical presentations for the first-ever Solar Manufacturing and Reliability Conference, March 21-23 in San Jose, CA.
December 9, 2011 — The Solar Engineering & Manufacturing Association (SEMA) and Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA) invite electronics manufacturing industry professionals to submit technical presentations for the first-ever Solar Manufacturing and Reliability Conference, March 21-23 in San Jose, CA.
Presentations should be original, unpublished, and non-commercial in nature and address experiments, new techniques, processes and procedures used in the manufacture of photovoltaic and other solar power generation and energy-saving technologies in addition to general standards, outlook, and issues for PV Systems.
- Cell and Module Manufacturing technology
- Global Solar Outlook
- Quality Control
- Test and Reliability
- Material Evaluations (Sealant, EVA, Backsheet, Junction Box etc)
- Inverter/Microinverter Manufacturing and Reliability/ Balance of Systems (BOS)
- PV Module Failure Analysis
- General Module Hazardous Issues (Electrical/ Fire)
- Module Warranty and Traceability
- Tabbing & Stringing
- Flash/IR/Electroluminescence Testing
- Manufacturing, Reliability and Safety Standards and Development
- Module Reliability Testing Programs
The abstract deadline is January 13, 2012. Abstracts (350 Words or less) can be submitted at http://www.smta.org/solar/call_for_papers.html or email Patti Hvidhyld (SMTA) at email@example.com. Call 952-920-7682 with questions.
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations. Learn more at www.smta.org.