Solar POWER-GEN Conference and Exhibition will provide a forum dedicated to large-scale solar power. Attend Solar POWER-GEN February 14-16, 2012 at the Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA.
May 13, 2011 — Co-located with the 9th annual Renewable Energy World Conference and Expo North America, Solar POWER-GEN Conference and Exhibition will provide a forum dedicated to large-scale solar power. Attend Solar POWER-GEN February 14-16, 2012 at the Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA. The event will delve into the specifics of developing, supporting, and growing large-scale solar power in America.
Large-scale solar power is not without its own environmental, financial, political and technical challenges, all of which will be explored and discussed at Solar POWER-GEN.
The tradeshow will address:
- How will the industry overcome the backlash against large-scale projects?
- Is financing readily available given the technical challenges of installing large-scale projects?
- Will water use favor PV over CSP?
- Can costs continue to drop as fast as they have been?
- Which local, state and federal policies favor large-scale solar over distributed solar?
- Will the need for more transmission impact the industry?
- How do the North American, European and Asia large-scale solar players learn from each others’ success and failures?
Learn more about the event and register to attend at http://www.solar-powergen.com/index.html
More about utility-scale solar:
- Improving the economic case for commercial and utility-scale solar
- The US utility-scale solar picture
- Large-scale utility solar: Solar Frontier discusses the sector
- Valuation of transformer losses