Brief Introduction to Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
Ring die wood pellet mill is specially designed for mass industrial production of wood pellets. The raw materials are easy to obtain, like groundnut shell, sawdust, paddy straw, wheat straw, palm husk, rice husks, etc and many other agro and forestry wastes. The final pellets can be used for industrial boilers and large power plants as well as home heating.
Remarkable Features of Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
1. Main drive adopts high accurate gear drive, with an output of about 20% higher than belt drive.
2. The drive part of the machine including motor optimize, the high quality SKF bearings and NAK oil seals ensure high efficient and steady driving with low noise.
3. The imperative feeder device is adopted, which making the machine operate smoothly as the material like wood sawdust, corn, wheat, and rice straw is very light, so they are needed to be pushed into pelletizing chamber by force.
4. Special design of feed conditioner adopts the frequency-conversion speed regulating control to guarantee wood pellets quality.
5. The ring die is made by international advanced technology, has long service life and ensure smoothly pelletizing and high quality.
6. The international advanced compensation type flexible coupling is of novel and compact structure, safety, low noise and less trouble.
7. Permanent magnet device can remove impurities in the pelletizing process.
Operating Instructions of Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
? Have a better understanding of the pellet mill structure and performance, and strictly follow the operation instructions and professional technical personnels’ guidance.
? Pay attention to regular maintenance and repair so as to extend the machine service life.
? The operator should stay at the working area while pellet mill is under running condition.
? It’s wise to choose appropriate pellet mill according to different raw materials and capacity requirements.