Got Waste? Make Biomass Briquette Now
Flat die biomass briquette press is a specially designed machine for making biomass waste into briquette which is a green fuel. The briquette machine can not only be used for making biomass fuel, but also for making feedstuff. If you want to use the briquette machine to make feedstuff, you should pay special attention to the raw material quality and dust cleaning during the briquetting process. The formed briquettes temperature should be cooled to below 15?.
Main Material for Biomass Briquetting
Groundnut shell: Low moisture content (less than 10%) and ash content (2-3%), makes it an excellent material for fuel briquetting. Groundnuts are most popular in India, Senegal, Nigeria and America.
Cotton stalks: Corn stalks are another good resource for making biomass briquette. Chop them first and dry them to the moisture of about 15%, them put them in wood hammer mill. Countries like America, India, Egypt and Uzbekistan has abundant cotton stalks.
Mustard stalks: Mustard plant are common in India, Canada, the UK, Demark and the US. Like cotton stalks, it is also an appropriate material for biomass briquetting.
Coconut shell: It is available with moisture content of 10%. This material is available in the coffee growing areas and it also has low ash.Bagasse : If you want to make bagasse pith briquette, the drying process is necessary as the moisture content can be 50%. These residues have a correspondingly high heating value (4400 kcal/kg) and low ash content.
Others: Such as corn stalk, rice husk, wheat straw, wheat shell, wheat bran, bean stalks, cotton stalks, decoction dregs, branches, leaves, wood shavings, dry grass and household garbage.
Flat Die Biomass Briquette Press Features
1. Delicate design with capacity of 800-2200 kg/h, suitable for small and medium size briquetting plants.
2. Flexible and little electricity consumption; portable for anyplace use.
3. Automatic heating device. The wood briquette press adopts automatic constant temperature technology which makes the biomass briquetting available when the outdoor temperature is minus 20 ? and the material water content is about 30%. While for other machines without this heating device, it cannot directly make the materials in that condition into briquette.
4. The briquette density is adjustable. Our flat die wood briquette machine can make biomass briquette with density from 0.8—1.4g/cm³.
5. The flat die is of long service life and easy replacement. The die of flat die biomass briquette machine is of unique design, the outer die is made of C45, while the inner die is of special steel with wear resistant material. You only need to replace the inner die which is much easier to change and of low cost.
6. Equipped with electrical cabinet, easy operation.
7. Protective relay. When there is overloading and malfunction, this machine will automatically cut off power.
8. Compulsive & automatic conditioning. The material granule size and uniformity can be adjusted automatically.