Digitalisation is one of the biggest enablers of the global transition to clean energy. From intelligent asset management, to Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things. Find out how digitalisation is transforming the management, operation and maintenance of renewable energy assets, and driving a more efficient renewable world.
In this white paper Dr. Virgil Cazacu, Head of Digital Transformation, BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH, explores how digitalisation is supporting the growth in renewable energy and creating a better industry through innovations that include battery energy storage, new grid models and more efficient services and systems.
These innovations increase the operational efficiency of a renewable energy plant through greater automation, seamless integration and process effectiveness.
- Asset management – the applicaton of data
- The Industrial Internet of Things – an interconnected value chain
- Artificial Intelligence – helping us to work smarter
- Blockchain – the opportunity for renewables
- Digitalisation in the field – practical applications
- Cyber security – the essential component in a digital renewable world
Download the full white paper here. (Hyperlink to:https://www.rethink-energy.com/white-paper/digitalisation)