San Francisco, Calif. — In an effort to recognize the up and coming rock stars of the solar industry, Renewable Energy World is pleased to announce its first “class” of 40 under 40 changemakers in the solar industry.
Renewable Energy World’s Solar 40 Under 40 recognizes these individuals and their unparalleled accomplishments within the solar industry. Their mission is to bring solar far into the 21st century and build on the roots of the solar industry and those who have come before them.
They are, and will continue to be, advocates for solar.
Each one is unique, shows a great deal of passion and has achieved accomplishments within the industry.
Many of the Renewable Energy World Solar 40 under 40 will be attending Intersolar North America and will be recognized on Tuesday, July 10 at 3:30 on the ees stage, Level 2, 8421 with a reception immediately following in booth 9221 from 4-5.
In alphabetical order, the inaugural Renewable Energy World Solar 40 under 40 are:
- Adedoyin Adeleke, Founder/Executive Director, International Support Network For African Development (ISNAD-Africa)
- Mike Arndt, Managing Director Of Development, Recurrent Energy
- Amanda, Bybee, CEO, Amicus O&M Cooperative
- Thomas, Byrne, CEO, Cleancapital
- Franco, Capurro, Partner & CEO, Banverde
- Alison, Ciesla, Post-Doctoral Fellow and Project Leader Of Industry Collaborations, UNSW
- Becky, Diffen, Partner, Mcguirewoods
- James, Ellsmoor, Director, Solar Head of State
- Kate Bashford, Epsen, Executive Director, New Hampshire Sustainable Energy Association
- Patrick, EUGENE, CEO, Digitalkap Solar
- Adam, Gentner, Director of Business Development – Latin American Expansion, Sonnen
- John, Gurski, CEO, Energytoolbase
- Brett, Hallam, Research Director for Advanced Hydrogenation, UNSW Sydney
- Walid, Halty, CEO, Dvinci Energy, Inc.
- Nate, Hausman, Project Director, Clean Energy States Alliance
- Bram, Hoex, Associate Professor, UNSW Sydney
- Justin, Hoysradt, President / CEO, Vinyasun
- Jason, Kaminsky, Chief Operating Officer, Kwh Analytics, Inc.
- Pari, Kasotia, Mid-Atlantic Director, Vote Solar
- Esther, Katete, Founder, Suntap Uganda Limited
- Laura, Klein, Managing Director of Development, Eagle Solar Group
- Kathryn, Klement, Director, PV Power Systems, Phoventus Inc.
- Mallory, Lindgren, Director, Solar and Storage, Westwood Professional Services
- Sarah, Lovell, Vice President, Commercial Asset Management, Longroad Energy
- Muhammed, Lubowa, Managing Director & Founder, All In Trade Limited
- Raghav, Malhotra, Head of Project Management, Cleantech Energy Corporation
- Rhys, Marsh, Managing Director, Avenue Capital
- Jaime, Martinez Soto, CEO, Proyecto Terra
- Jon, Powers, Co-Founder and President, Cleancapital
- Aneri, Pradhan, Executive Director, Enventure
- Laura, Recchie, President and Founder, Root + Branch
- Steph, Speirs, Co-Founder And CEO, Solstice
- Amro, Tabari, Senior Renewable Energy Engineer, Mott Macdonald
- Jan Pieter, Versluijs, CEO, Solar Monkey
- Britta, Von Oesen, Director, Cohnreznick Capital
- Joshua, Weiner, CEO, Sepisolar
- Tom, Weirich, Director, Cohnreznick Capital
- Emily, Williams, Director of Energy Supply, Edison Energy
- Maura, Yates, Managing Member, Co-Founder, Mothership Energy Group
- Thatcher, Young, VP, Business Development, Radiance Solar