Wood Hammer Mill Introduction
Wood hammer mill is a kind of multifunctional wood crushing machine, it can be used for grinding small diameter material such as corn straw, branch, herbal and so on whose diameter is less than 50mm , after grinding, the material fineness can reach to 3-5mm. Advanced technology, high quality and reasonable price makes it popular in wood pellet plant and biomass briquettes production line.
Wood Hammer Mill Highlights
1. The hammer blade is made of high quality carbon alloy steel, which is durable and wear-resistant.
2. Equipped with air blower, the crushed material can be directly collected and transported to next machine for further processing.
3. You can change screening sieve according to different material grinding requirements. We can customize the following sieve with screening hole diameter of 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm.
4. Low energy consumption, high efficiency.
5. Low noise, convenient to maintain.
Wood Hammer Grinder Structure and Working Principle
1. Main structure: wood hammer mill is composed of feeding plate, crushing chamber, and delivery device. The rotor in the crushing room consists of disc and mobile hammer.
2. Working principle: material is put from the feeding plate and then they drop into crushing room, rubbed and impacted repeatedly on the gear board by the high speed hammer, the material is ground into the particle size as the customers’ requirements. The processed material is transported to collector by fan and conveying pipe and they will be separated again in the collector. At last, the wood powder are discharged from the bottom of the collector and air is released from the top.