Got Waste? Make Biomass Briquette Now
Flat die biomass briquette press is a specially designed machine for making biomass waste into briquette which is a green fuel. The briquette machine can not only be used for making biomass fuel, but also for making feedstuff. If you want to use the briquette machine to make feedstuff, you should pay special attention to the raw material quality and dust cleaning during the briquetting process. The formed briquettes temperature should be cooled to below 15?.
Flat Die Biomass Briquette Press Features
1. Delicate design with capacity of 800-2200 kg/h, suitable for small and medium size briquetting plants.
2. Flexible and little electricity consumption; portable for anyplace use.
3. Automatic heating device. The wood briquette press adopts automatic constant temperature technology which makes the biomass briquetting available when the outdoor temperature is minus 20 ? and the material water content is about 30%. While for other machines without this heating device, it cannot directly make the materials in that condition into briquette.
4. The briquette density is adjustable. Our flat die wood briquette machine can make biomass briquette with density from 0.8—1.4g/cm³.
5. The flat die is of long service life and easy replacement. The die of flat die biomass briquette machine is of unique design, the outer die is made of C45, while the inner die is of special steel with wear resistant material. You only need to replace the inner die which is much easier to change and of low cost.
6. Equipped with electrical cabinet, easy operation.
7. Protective relay. When there is overloading and malfunction, this machine will automatically cut off power.
8. Compulsive & automatic conditioning. The material granule size and uniformity can be adjusted automatically.