6 years experience in renewable energy systems technologies and sustainable development.
11 years experience in IT and systems administration/engineering focusing on web infrastructure.
14 years experience as a technical writer, copy editor and communications specialist.
Greatest strengths include:
* out thinking the box.
* taking bold, decisive and definitive action to identify and reveal solutions to problems others don't realize. (Ruimdenker)
* identifying opportunities for developing and implementing everyday brilliance for disaster resilience.
* agile at networking and building strategic alliances by utilizing conventional and unconventional creative approaches.
* developing and working in collaborative teams.
* composing concrete, concise, clear technical documentation.
Broad-based computer skills including hardware, web and software.
Comprehensive knowledge of current research and trends being conducted in the field of renewable energy and sustainable development; nationally and internationally.
Held leadership and decision-making roles in e-commerce and computer software start-up companies during the dot-com.
Specialties: Renewable energy engineering, systems engineering, technical writing, systems analysis, web architecture and web content management.
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kimgerly