With large capacity limits and specialized protection, SolarInsure’s array of insurance products for the alternative energy industry reflects an in-depth knowledge of the risks your company faces.
SolarInsure’s Package Approach
Our hallmark package product features a modular format and a $100,000 automatic blanket limit for certain property extensions that allows you to spend your insurance dollars where you need them most following a loss.
Consider these valuable features of ours package product for the renewable energy industries:
• All-risk property protection
• For renewable electric power generation, includes turbines, boilers, transformers, powerhouses, solar panels, conveyors, fuel, shops and offices.
• For renewable fuel facilities, includes distillation towers, fermentation tanks, tank farms, load outs, corn storage and finished product storage.
• Under our specialized high-value mobile equipment form, newly acquired equipment is automatically included.
• Machinery breakdown, electrical arcing and steam explosion perils can be incorporated into a package policy. There is no need for a separate boiler and machinery policy.
• Business income, contingent business income and extra expense insurance are available. Our approach considers historic production levels and current marketplace value, among other factors, in determining the appropriate level of business income, making it easier to purchase the proper amount of insurance. Whether it’s a wind farm or an solar facility, our business interruption policy responds when disaster strikes. And with SolarInsure’s assistance on a business recovery plan, you’ll be prepared to continue operations.
• Liability insurance provides protection for bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and advertising injury. It includes general liability insurance for existing renewable energy operations, as well as newly acquired or formed organizations.
Our package approach for the renewable energy industry is designed specifically for renewable energy operations and offers many enhancements:
• Simplified rating approach
• Kilowatt hours or pounds for renewable electric energy
• Gallons of production for ethanol and biodiesel facilities