PV201 is a 5-day workshop taught from 9am-5pm each day at our regional solar field lab in Austin Texas. A blend of classroom and instructor-led labs along with the addition of six months of access to our online PV201e course give you a foundation of understanding for any job in the solar industry.
This course is based on the NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) Entry Exam Learning Objectives and the Task Analysis for the PV Installation Professional Exam. After completing PV201, participants are eligible to sit for NABCEP‘s Entry Level Exam.
The Power Package includes:
- 1 day onsite hands-on workshop: PV201eLab, – includes constructing and commissioning a complete grid-tied PV system in our Solar Field Lab.
- 4 days of onsite training: design workshops, classroom instruction, and demonstration labs
- 6 months access to our online PV201e: Solar PV System Design and Installation course.
- 6 months access to bi-weekly Online Live sessions.
- All class materials: brand new textbook, ImagineSolar workbook and design binder, and all lab fees.
Scheduling and Payment are both flexible. Call us at 888-514-1972 to discuss options.
No matter what your experience or background may be, you can use what you learn in PV201 to launch your career in the solar PV industry.
ImagineSolar has trained thousands of individuals who have gone on to be an integral part of the solar industry. Our instructors teach best practices using the most current technologies and methods. Our course instruction is continuously updated with the latest equipment as the solar industry expands and evolves.
After completing this course, you will be eligible to sit for the NABCEP Entry Level Exam.
The information on this page was created and posted by the company identified above. RenewableEnergyWorld.com does not endorse, edit, or substantiate this information and assumes no obligation for this content's accuracy.