Green Power Conferences
September 27, 2012
Tokyo, Japan Since the introduction of the solar Feed-in-Tariff in July 2012, Japan has emerged as perhaps the most exciting international market. Having already established a solid rooftop sector, a flood of commercial scale projects are underway, attracting a great deal of domestic and international interest. With one of the most attractive guaranteed rates for solar generation, and with the government looking at 30% renewable generation by 2030, now is the time to establish a place in the market.
Positioned 6 months after the introduction of the Feed-in-Tariff, the Solar Japan conference and exhibition will provide a platform for reflecting on the first stage of Japan’s solar revolution, bringing together the companies driving forward early growth.
With a strategically focused program, discuss the key questions of where this industry is moving with your peers. Questions such as:
• What steps are critical for timely and cost-effective project execution?
• Will the industry need to bring down project costs after the first financial year of the
• How can successful private-public and joint ventures be established to foster
long-term project opportunities?
• Overcoming key project milestones: procedures for land acquisition, financing
and grid connection
• How will local/foreign partnerships add value in the domestic market, and offer
expanded opportunities internationally?
The call for papers is now open and can be downloaded here. For more information please see www.greenpowerconferences.com/solarjapan
The information on this page was created and posted by the company identified above. RenewableEnergyWorld.com does not endorse, edit, or substantiate this information and assumes no obligation for this content's accuracy.