Green Power Conferences
March 26, 2012
What effect will Filipe Calderon's departure have on Mexican renewables? Join the FREE webinar on the 3rd April to hear the perspective of those representing the industry
The Mexican International Renewable Energy Congress today announced the MIREC webinar, Mexican Renewable Energy: Adapting to Political Change, which will be taking place on the 3rd April 2012 (4pm GMT)
The webinar will be held in the run up to the Mexican International Renewable Energy Congress (15-16 May), and will bring together leading renewable energy experts to discuss how a change of government could affect the renewable energy development of Mexico and what will be become of the 35% renewable energy target set by the current government.
Speakers at the MIREC webinar include:
• Brian Schmidly, Mexico Coordinator, DESERTEC Foundation
• José Luis Quijano, Treasurer, AGM (Mexican Geothermal Association)
• Rafael Carmona, Vice President of Technology, GreenMomentum, and Secretary of
Innovation and Entrepreneurship, ANES
Key topics to be discussed include:
• Maintaining export strategy momentum: comparing the parties' likely agendas and
assessing the next crucial steps to ensure best possible outcomes
• Government controlled transmission structure: how will a political change affect
priorities in terms of transmission construction or management?
• Financing solar and wind developments in Mexico: the availability of debt and equity finance
For more information or to register for this FREE webinar, please click here
The information on this page was created and posted by the company identified above. RenewableEnergyWorld.com does not endorse, edit, or substantiate this information and assumes no obligation for this content's accuracy.