Evance - Tower kit 60' w/ Pier Foundation
Tower Input Data
- This tower is designed using the TIA-222-G standard.
- Basic wind speed of 120 mph. Structure Class II.
- Exposure Category C. Topographic Category 1. Crest Height 0.00 ft.
- Nominal ice thickness of 1.0000 in.
- Ice thickness is considered to increase with height.
- Ice density of 56 pcf.
- A wind speed of 60 mph is used in combination with ice.
- Temperature drop of 50 °F.
- Deflections calculated using a wind speed of 60 mph.
- Tower geometry and turbine loading reference: Dwg by A.R.E. Quotation #: W09014, Dated 3-31-2011, Version: G, Description: 60' 5kW wind pole.
- A non-linear (P-delta) analysis was used.
- Pressures are calculated at each section.
- Stress ratio used in pole design is 1.
- Local bending stresses due to climbing loads, feedline supports, and appurtenance mounts are not considered.
The information on this page was created and posted by the company identified above. RenewableEnergyWorld.com does not endorse, edit,
or substantiate this information and assumes no obligation for this content's accuracy.