GoGreenSolar.com Sanyo 1.0kW grid-tie PV power systems are designed for use on residential and small commercial buildings. They consist of high efficiency Sanyo (PV) modules, a Xantrex inverter, array wiring, DC and AC disconnects,mounting structures to secure modules on the roof, electrical drawings, data sheets, warranties and instructions.
Solar Electric Photovoltaic starter system can be combined to form larger systems to meet your requirements, in the future. The Sanyo High Efficiency Grid-Tie PV System starter system can reduce part of your bill, or eliminate higher cost electricity in locations that have progressively increasing rates as consumption increases. The starter kit system gives you all the benefits of utility interconnection and net metering for a low upfront investment. This kit qualifies for rebates and tax credits depending on where you live.
The Bottom Line:
• Reduce your electric bill
• Protect against future rate increases
• Produce electricity free clean energy
• Watch your meter spin backwards!
• Become energy independent
• Reduce fossil fuels use & save the environment
• Increase the value of your home / business
• Systems qualify for tax credits, state rebates and incentives
• Solar modules have a 25-year warranty
• Average lifetime of a system is over 40 years
Every component needed for a successful installation is included in the package. In addition to modules and inverters, each package includes SolarMount™ flush PV racks, and necessary hardware and electrical components. You supply the wiring from the solar array to the main panel and roofing anchors. Packages also include complete documentation, an installation guide and operation/owner’s manual.
The information on this page was created and posted by the company identified above. RenewableEnergyWorld.com does not endorse, edit, or substantiate this information and assumes no obligation for this content's accuracy.