Kiev Expo Plaza
April 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM
to April 25, 2014 at 06:00 PM
18th International Trade Fair on Renewable and Conventional Energy, Energy Efficiency, Electrical Engineering, Lighting and Automation April 22 – 25, 2014 KievExpoPlaza, Kiev, Ukraine
6.524 billion Euro (+15.6%): Ukrainian energy and electro-technology imports on the upswing
The 18th International Trade Fair on Renewable and Conventional Energy, Energy Efficiency, Electrical Engineering, Lighting and Automation is scheduled to take place at the KievExpoPlaza on 22 to 25 April 2014.??
The event is co-organised by Euroindex, the largest organiser of b2b trade shows in Ukraine, and the German trade show specialists fairtrade.
6 KEY FACTORS FOR YOUR SUCCESS!
- Growing market. Ukrainian imports of electro-technology increased by 15.6% in 2012, to 6.524 billion Euro, after 5.644 billion Euro in 2011 and 4.571 billion Euro in 2010. Ukrainian producers have increased their exports of electro-technology to 4.636 billion Euro in 2012, compared to 4.495 billion Euro in 2011 and 3.284 billion Euro in 2010. (ZVEI)
- Top governmental support in Ukraine and from all over Europe. Organised with full governmental support in Ukraine and featuring the following official participations:
- Excellent visitor base. 11,282 registered industry professionals (2013). Detailed evaluation, see Post Show Report 2013.
- Top quality exhibitors. 412 exhibitors from 16 countries (2013).
- Valuable conference program. Action-packed professional conferences, presentations and seminars
- High satisfaction rates. More than 90% of the exhibitors recommend the event and were satisfied with the visitors’ quality.
The information on this page was created and posted by the company identified above. RenewableEnergyWorld.com does not endorse, edit,
or substantiate this information and assumes no obligation for this content's accuracy.