American Solar Energy Society
March 05, 2012
Boulder, Colo. Registration is open. Sign up now for access to world's top renewable energy experts. Don't miss the Early Bird discount!
· Wind-Powered Ammonia Fuel Production for Remote Islands
· Current Status and Prior Development Subareas of Renewable Energy Sectors in China
· A Plan For Powering the World For All Purposes With Wind, Water, and Sunlight
· Policy for Sustainable Energy and Transport Systems – the Case of Biogas in Stockholm, Sweden
· High Penetration of Renewable Energy Analysis Approach for Island Grids
If this isn’t your thing, we’ve got hundreds of other sessions to choose from –
For more information on WREF, visit www.wref2012.org.
The World Renewable Energy Network (WREN) and the American Solar Energy Society (ASES) have joined forces to present the World Renewable Energy Forum (WREF). This international event on renewable energy technologies will address the world's economic, environmental and security challenges at every scale, from off-grid villages to gigawatt power plants. The 2012 conference also is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), the Colorado Renewable Energy Society (CRES) and the International Solar Energy Society (ISES). Conference details are at www.wref2012.org.
For further information contact Seth Masia, 720-420-7937 email@example.com
Note to editors: If you use any part of this release, please send us a link to your story. Thanks!
The information on this page was created and posted by the company identified above. RenewableEnergyWorld.com does not endorse, edit, or substantiate this information and assumes no obligation for this content's accuracy.