With the experience and dedication of its diverse, international membership and a 40-year plus track record, the Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) has built a solid reputation as the world’s premier geothermal association. The GRC serves as a focal point for continuing professional development for its members through its outreach, information transfer and education services.
To join or renew download: GRC Membership Application
(PDF)Current GRC Members can update profile information, renew membership or search the Membership Database by using your Member ID and Password
GRC membership is open to any person, organization, agency, or company. Membership advantage include access to:
GRC Annual Meeting
- the largest geothermal conference in North America, the GRC Annual Meeting is the most important yearly event in the geothermal world.
- (6 issues) official worldwide industry trade publication of the Geothermal Resources Council, the Bulletin
is the definitive voice for geothermal energy development and production.
Online Geothermal Library
- Our database contains over 35,000 records on all aspects of geothermal energy, including exploration, reservoir engineering, power plant design and operation, direct use, geothermal heat pumps, regulatory issues, energy policy, energy markets, news briefs, and more.
Education Program - special meetings, workshops, and conferences on a broad range of topics pertaining to geothermal exploration, development and utilization at a discount to members.
Additionally, GRC members receive a discount on advertising and exclusive first-access space consideration in all GRC publications.
Types of Memberships:
- Individual: Includes Regular, Student and Benefactor.
- Student: Individuals with current ID card from accredited institution.
- Benefactor: Individuals who give extraordinary support to the GRC.
- Retired: 65 years of age and older, retired.
- Subscription: Public and private libraries, booksellers.
- Group: Minimum of 20 people @ $75 each. Please call for details.
- Corporate: Includes Company, Supporting, Sustaining and Patron Memberships.
A Corporate Membership provides various levels of representation for your organization. Each representative can vote in the GRC Board of Directors elections and will receive the GRC Bulletin, Membership Roster and Registry of Geothermal Services & Equipment, Annual Meeting information, and workshop flyers.
Take advantage of the representation your membership allows at the following levels:
- Company 2 (Two memberships)
- Supporting 3 (Three memberships)
- Sustaining 4 (Four memberships)
- Patron 5 (Five memberships)
Current GRC Members can update profile information,
renew membership or search the Membership Database
by using your Member ID and Password
The information and views expressed in this blog post are solely those of the author and not necessarily those of RenewableEnergyWorld.com
or the companies that advertise on this Web site and other publications. This blog was posted directly by the author and was not reviewed for
accuracy, spelling or grammar.